Why Join Horicon Marsh Bowmen?
Club President Dan Button goes over his thoughts about the club and everything we offer to our members.
Those interested in becoming members of the HMB are welcome to contact the following club officers and directors! Memebership requires filling out an application and being sponsored by a current club member. If you would like to apply, please print and fill out the form below, and have your sponsor bring the form to the next board meeting. (first Tuesday of every month)
Call or Text
Director Paul Kuphall: (414) 308-4003
Director Matt Eilbes: (920) 210-4901
Director Bill Tighe : (920) 387-2574
Vice President Jacob Pluedeman (920) 382-9456
President Dan Button : (608) 332-7489
We look forward to hearing from you!
If our gate is open, feel free to stop in and talk to our members!
CLUBHOUSE IS SMOKE-FREE.
NO ALCOHOL USE BY UNDERAGE PERSONS (under 21 years old). It is the responsibility of all members to ask for proof of age if they feel someone is in violation. NO ALCOHOL USE ON RANGES. VIOLATION of these alcoholic beverage rules will result in FORFITURE of membership.
CROSSBOW USE is allowed only at outdoor practice butts, broadhead sandpit, and indoor movable practice bales. X-bow shooters recommended bringing their own portable target to practice in a designated location. Please contact board members if any questions.
BROADHEAD USE: Broadheads are only to be used in the dirt bunkers to the right of the practice range or personal target.
GUESTS: Each member is allowed to bring 1 guest with them to use the facilities one time and the guest is requested to become a member. Non-member(s) must be accompanied by a member and must pay a $10.00 per day shooting fee to use either indoor or outdoor ranges. See our open practice night.
GENERAL MEETING: is 1x a month on the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm located at Horicon Marsh Bowmen. Board Meeting one week prior of general meeting, on a Tuesday; also starting at 7:30pm located at Horicon Marsh Bowmen.
· Indoor and outdoor ranges available 24/7, unless marked for tournament, cleanup, maintenance etc… on the calendar or website. See marked shooting lines and direction of shooting to be done in a safe manner.
o Safe manner: wait behind the shooting line until everyone has completed his or her shooting; do not look behind bales unless communicating to other(s) practicing that you are doing so; targets are set at different distances to allow for everyone to shoot from the same shooting line; no sky drawing allowed.
· Indoor practice targets can be found along the sides down by the targets. Please use your best judgement when grabbing new targets.
· Turn on only the lights that are needed. Turn off lights when you leave.
· Thermostat is set for minimum heat when indoor facilities are not in use (contact a Board Member if you find there is a heating problem). Timer dials are on the back wall near the doorways for temporary heating when indoor range in use.
· Equipment room and tools are to be used at your own risk. Contact equipment and tools committee member if you have questions.
· Must have valid drivers license to use atvs and gators
LOG WORK HOURS: You must log your work hours in the logbook located on the equipment room board. NOTE: WORKING MEMBERS will be assessed at the end of the year a $10/HR FEE FOR UNWORKED HOURS. It is each member’s responsibility to pursue work opportunities. If you can help at any tournament or on a club cleanup day, contact respective committee chair or board if you have any questions.
PICK-UP/CLEAN UP AREAS BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
IF YOU ARE THE LAST TO LEAVE THE PREMISES, IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CLUBHOUSE, COOLER, & GATE ARE LOCKED.